Safer Internet Day took place on Tuesday, February 8th. We discussed and learned how to stay safe online. Some important tips we learned and would like to pass onto you are….
- Don’t share your personal information with ANYONE!
- Never meet anyone you only know online.
- Nobody can control what happens online.
- Remember to screenshot, block and report if you see something offensive online.
- Don’t click on random links, ads, videos or emails or answer “unknown” phone numbers.
- Everyone can access the internet so be careful on what you post there.
- Don’t download random softwares, it can contain viruses or malwares and steal all your data.
- Download an antivirus software or backup your data on a usb to restore your data after a virus attack.